The Mission of Orchard Knob Elementary is to provide a positive, pleasant, and purposeful learning culture and climate to enable all students the opportunity to succeed in life by;
* Reading Effectively
* Thinking Creatively and Critically
* Writing Intelligently
* Speaking Convincingly
Orchard Knob Elementary is committed to providing rigorous, data driven instruction based on best practices to ensure that all students are academically proficient and/or advanced in meeting and exceeding Common Core State Standards.
• To lead productive lives, all students must be prepared academically, socially, and emotionally.
• Our students must have the skills and knowledge to become life-long learners and participants in our society.
• Parents and Community Stakeholders are essential partners of teachers and students at Orchard Knob Elementary
• Every student deserves the right to receive high quality, data driven instruction delivered by highly effective teachers who apply best practices that are grounded in research.